Sunday, January 25, 2009

Time to go a lil South - Virginia!







This time - South of the city!! Yup, I'm hunting real estate again.. and thought I'd investigate 'down' since I'd been 'up' already!!
Above is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath, renovated 1915 gorgeous house, sitting on 10 acres in Huddleston, Virginia. Although I'm not a big fan of such renovated homes, I do LOVE the wrap around porch! (I like that green room with the stone fireplace too!)

Below is something a little more up my street! This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Farmhouse is known as Bosworth House. Located in Brownsberg, Virginia and built in 1834, it's attached log cabin was built in 1850. I LOVE the architectural details of this house; the chestnut & heart pine floors, the fireplaces (6!), the walls, and the ceiling beams... It's got a beautiful view from the back porch, just a shame that it's only on .45 acres! Still, I love this lil place!!





No comments: