Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Maine - The Winner!


Drum Roll Please!!!!! Here is my top house, the one I would move into in an instant, the one which ticks all of my big boxes, a little haven...

Sitting on seven glorious acres, and built in 1830, this three bedroom, 2 3/4 bath, antique coastal cape on the waters edge is beautiful. It's adorable.. and it includes a barn, guest house and two bunkhouses! The possibilities are endless...
And I did want a fixer-uper, and this one's got it coming... I just needs a bit of work (and a better sofa), and of course, this has to be in keeping with this old house!! - Just look at those original old ceiling beams in the photo below! Love them!!!
The lighting, the porch, the gorgeous front of the house (almost like a British cottage!), the amount of land, the view, the water, and yes!!! -One of these bunkhouses (with a bit of tweaking!) would be my very own painting studio!!! Oh! How happy I would be!!!

Okay.. my number one find, a lil slice of heaven in Maine...

No comments: