Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Rentin' In Maine...







Yes, I've been looking at homes in Maine again... this time to rent, although, if I could own either one of these two places I would LOVE it, and make my own little improvements....

Above, a beautiful 3 bed, 1.5 bath house on Cousins Island, near to Portland, which looks over Casco Bay.... I really like the look of this little plot of land! But most of all I LOVE and ADORE that porch.... there are in fact two, one of which comes off the mater bedroom... HEAVEN. I can only imagine how beautiful it would be watching the sun set over the water from there...

Below, is another gorgeous and totally charming little place. 1 bed (although it says it can be a 2 bedroom in the summer? hm..) house in York, and just a short walk to Long Sands Beach.
I'm in love with the total charm this little place has, the brick, the wood, the light, the general cottage feel...cosy and adorable! And completely unpretentious! Just my cup of tea! There's a deck out the back too, although the pictures don't show it... Soo when can I move in?!

No comments: