Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ochre!



Over the past weekend, I had to take a trip into Ochre on Broome Street for one of our clients, and seen as how it's just around the corner from my apartment, it was a nice little stop off with my hot coffee in one hand, camera in the other, before I hit the flea markets uptown!

I found lots of goodies which would be perfect, and I did get nice and snap happy! Above is my favorite shot, so I thought I'd show it off here, and give you all a little taster of this beautiful store! It's got lots of lush, modern and vintage items and furniture, all of which work great together! I love this place, and just like most places down here, it's like a huge loft space, high ceilings, gorgeous old wood floors....If you get the chance, go for a visit! You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh. definitely one of my favorite spots. I love their glass lamps that are in the shape of gourds. I'd love to fill my house with them.