Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chain Mail...



Usually I hate those 'pass this on' emails, forwarded to you and almost everyone else in the senders address book. Most of them are total rubbish, and I hardly ever send them on myself either. But sometimes, one comes along that I don't hate as much, today that happened. So I thought I'd do a new twist instead of sending it on, and post it here....

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly.
Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy.
He just promised it would be worth it.


(I didn't hate this one for the 6th, 7th, 9th and 10th lines)

No comments: