Friday, August 8, 2008

Beautiful Blue!



So I think I've started myself off on a trend here! First, Lime...then Yellow...well now I'm going all Blue!!!

Cool and refreshing - and you should know my now I have a fixation for duck egg blue!! BUT! There should be more than just that blue in here somewhere! Ha!

Blue M&M's are my favorite - but I don't know why! Maybe because it's such an odd color to eat! And below is a pic of me my friend Kara took when we were up at the Bronx Botanical Gardens last weekend. What can I say?! I love my blue hat!!


Kara's photo of me in the Bronx Botanical Gardens! (with my bad habit! yikes!)


Cushion from Graham & Green





'silver lining' by keep calm gallery



Dutch Baroque painter, Johannes Vermeer's 'Woman in Blue Reading a Letter' 1662-1665



Iceberg in Alaska


Abstract oil painter, Jan Middleton Roset

No comments: