Friday, August 8, 2008

Pamper Perfect!


my pretty pink toes! 

So what does a girl do to celebrate a summer friday? Well - a pedicure of course!
Featured color? Why, "Fit Me On The Jitney"! I couldn't resist the name - or it's creamy soft pink color! Now - Get me to the Hamptons!!

As per usual, I hit up my regular QQ nails and spa in the West Village - now although this place isn't exactly in my neighborhood, I love it here so much it's worth the little trip uptown! The people are super friendly, amazing service, always smiling and kind, and they go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your time there...I highly recommend it!! I always leave feeling pampered....

So today, I loved my trip even more, as they were celebrating their year anniversary and giving away free manicures too! Now, what kind of crazy person would I be to say no to that?!!

So I relaxed with my coffee, enjoyed their fruit buffet and had a wonderful friday early afternoon....mm lovely!

No comments: