Thursday, August 7, 2008

August...



my Oscar at my window...

I can't believe Summer is almost over... Where did it go?!
I'll admit, this one wasn't what I was expecting, but then I suppose that's one of life's little tricks, keeps us on our toes!!

So I've got every Friday in August off work, which I am of course totally thrilled about! Not a bad way to see out the end of the summer!! Three day weekends are wonderful!!
And all this gives me plenty of time to work on my own interior design projects (which I will post about soon!!) and painting away at my artwork - which my fingers are itching for! as well as running around and enjoying these last few stress free summer days with friends, before the havoc of September in NYC hits full force!!

I'm wishing you all a wonderful end to your summer too!!

No comments: