Thursday, August 7, 2008

Amare In Italia! To Love in Italy!!



I. Am. In. Love.
(again!)

Well, this time I've gotten all gooey at the knees for a stunning 4305 sq.ft. farmhouse in Tuscany, Italy...oh my...

This very carefully (and very impressively) renovated Farmhouse consists of 8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, sitting on 1.5 hectares (about 3.7 acres) which homes 100 olive trees and 2500 sq. meters of DOCG vineyard, "Chianti Colli Senesi"....Hello Italy!

What I love most about this place is it's character, It's overflowing with charm and real Tuscan beauty. I love how well it's been restored, and the oodles of potential these rooms, with all of their light, terracotta tiles and floors, the arched doorways, the exposed brick (especially in the vaulted ceiling in the bathroom - Oh. My. Gosh!), and the stunning ceilings with wooden beams....well, my head is spinning with ideas of furniture, classic and antique - fitting in beautifully, and letting the house do all the talking!!

I'm imagining beautiful relaxed dinner parties in on the patio with friends and family, all coming to visit and enjoy in this Tuscan dream!! The laughing, the eating, the little slice of heaven!! Cio Perfeziona!!!!!


Oh! The charm and possibilities of these following rooms!!......



Now this bathroom ceiling I'm in love with....it just needs a roll top bathtub..of course!!! Ha!



Oh this heavenly house!!.....









No comments: