Monday, July 7, 2008

To Take A Moment.....


I have often been the most content and peaceful in my life while I have sat on a park bench. Sometimes I have done it with company, other times alone...I sit there and I watch the world tick by in front of me.... watching people going around doing their things, filling their time, or even just how the sunlight moves through the trees. 
I sit there and I think about my life, the people in my life, how lucky and grateful I am for those things, and the world around me....I've sat there for hours, I've sat there for only minutes.. but every time it brings me wonderful moments of happiness, perspective, and memories.

I'm reminiscing tonight, and with it, I have found some photography for you which reminds me of those such moments in my life....





No comments: