Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Heaven in a Heartbeat.....



I. Am. In. Love.

This is a stunning 4046 sqft. Colonial style house in Fayetteville, TN. Built in the late 1800's this four bed, 3.5 bath, sitting on 43.540 stunning acres, is my living dream come to life....but that's not all, the one thing that makes my heart float, is that wonderful, perfect, dream-worthy wrap around porch...oh.my.gosh.

A house ready for a home, full of dreams, possibilities, and a future....just look at that gorgeous kitchen (though I'd seriously be tempted to paint it duck egg blue!!) and those huge old wood floors, beautiful...

Uh oh, I think I may get addicted to searching real estate now!!






1 comment:

Clever Elsie said...

So this is the famous TN estate house! I have to agree with you about it. Oooh, and there's lots of yellow in the dining areas, too. ;)

I used to look at real estate for fun myself, but now I can't. It makes me too envious, lol.