Friday, December 19, 2008

Window Watching..



New York City is well known for their Christmas Store windows, which take months and months of planning and a lot of hard work... but they always come up with something new and worth a look! Now although I haven't had the chance to check them out myself yet, but on cruising 1st Dibs (which I lovvee! And which is actually based out of the same Chelsea building I work in!) I found a great spread of photography showing off these famous windows! Check out 1st Dibs for a browse yourself, as well as the usual treasures on their site!!
Here, I've posted my favorites... but my most favorite are the next two images with the woman walking the snail, and the next two windows - one of which, with a woman sitting on the moon. Even for just these three windows, it's worth a trip up to Bergdorf's!!


Bergdorf Goodman


Bergdorf Goodman


Tiffany & Co.


Bloomingdales & Saks Fifth Avenue

No comments: