Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008... Hello '09!


Times Square, New York City

I almost can't believe 2008 is over, and that this is the last day of it! 
Always at this time of year, I stop and take time to think about all that's happened in the past 365 days... and what I was doing this time last year.
Of course, with that, I wonder where I'll be this time next year.. and what I will be looking back on then too..

Tonight I'm off to a dinner party, which should be fun! As most of my family, and some of my friends, are in the UK, I'm sure to be receiving 'Happy New Year' texts by 7pm tonight!

It's snowing today in NYC... and I'm sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again, New York looks beautiful when it snows. I hope it carries on until that Times Square ball drops at Midnight.

And so I'm off to decide what to wear! But I wish you all, a very Happy New Year. May 2009 bring us all a smile or two.. xoxo

No comments: