Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let It Snow...



I LOVE snow!!!! Today, New York is facing it's second (as far as I've seen!) sprinkle of the wonderful fluffy stuff.... I think watching snow fall is one of my most favorite things.

New York looks so beautiful when it snows too...glowing in the street lights. So I thought I'd post a few beautiful pictures of the city in snow! I'm sure there will be more of these from me over the next few months - after all, the serious snow probably won't arrive until after the holiday's, as usual!
And as I'm spending this Christmas in Michigan, where it's hard to escape the snow! I'm hoping for a throughly white Christmas too!!

My Dad has a wonderful German Shepard/Black Lab mix Dog called Rufus, and I'm seriously considering taking inspiration from the above image and covering him in twinkle lights!!!! Ha!!!


Madison Avenue


Central Park


Lower East Side

No comments: