Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day Dreamin' Kitchen

Its a beautiful Saturday in NYC, it's the perfect kind of weather to be sitting on a porch and painting away...my idea of heaven! I can just imagine the lawn stretching out in front of me, and the sweet smells of my English Garden lingering in the breeze...
So then I think of my dream home, filled with my family... There are two rooms in my dream home that I'm rather particular about, the Bathroom, and the Kitchen... I've held the same idea of them for a very long time, and although its changed here and there, the general feel of it, and certain elements have always remained the same... like the claw foot bathtub, the big white farmhouse kitchen sink, and it's duck egg blue walls...and of course, the windows - lots of windows and lots of light...
So today while dreaming about all of this, and new additions like a big farmhouse kitchen table, retro fridges, and organized clutter on my open shelves, I cruised for pictures and inspiration...here are my favorites...Enjoy!




No comments: