Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update - Vegas!!


Time for a little update! Not so long ago, I zoomed out to Vegas for the weekend to spend some time with my Dad!! It was a wonderful trip, and we had a lot of fun as we always seem to do!!
Of course, it was way to short, and I would have loved to have stayed there longer with him, however, work called me back to the city...

We stayed in the Flamingo hotel, and our view looked out onto their gardens, which, if you look closely in the above pic, you can see the pink flamingos through the trees!

And in the pic on the left is my cool-as-you-like Dad!! We had a blast, and we both needed a good 'get away from it all' to a sunny warm destination. 
And of course, as usual, we played a ton of roulette, and although lady luck wasn't going crazy for us, we didn't do half bad! Through all my playing, I left with $20 more than what I went with!!!

No comments: