Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cowboys and Horses...


I've had an exhausting day, and I haven't been sleeping well recently either...BUT! After making myself the first truly successful egg fried rice I've ever attempted, I sat down to eat, and found the perfect movie on! Perfect!
Much to my delight, John Wayne and Robert Mitchum sparkled on my screen with James Caan to join them....If you haven't seen it, and you're like me, and a sucker for westerns, cowboys and men being men - Then you gotta check out El Dorado (1966)! A hired gunman (Wayne), a slowly sobering sheriff (Mitchum) and a wanderer with a funny looking hat (Caan) join together to fight the bad guys.... and although the movie isn't over, you know the good guys always win!
Now, Its time for me to sit back, relax and watch two of my favorite actors of all time work their magic onscreen... bliss!

No comments: