Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ICFF part Deux!!



Ah....More from the ICFF! Above is a rug by Stile BK, Check out the website - here! I love this rug, so fun, classic in it's own way - I'd love this in my lounge, and it could look so good in a boys bedroom too! For the playful side in all of us...This one is from their Limited Edition collection "Fumetto".
What can I say? You want amazing black and white? You want Missoni Home....enough said! Loovvee Missoni....
Hungry? Although I can't honestly say I could have this table in my own home, It sure looks better in real life! Posted here to show you the Refined Sugar Studio booth - If you like what you see, check out their website - here!
And just around the corner, something a little more up my street!! Now these silver wood stumps I would definitely snatch up in seconds! This is the booth for Modern Dose, created in 2005 by interior designer Estela Lugo, a self-admitted magazine junkie, who decided to bring the pages to life at affordable prices... Now how many of us have dreamed of such a business?! Nice Job Estela! Funny that the tables have turned and now Modern Dose is seen in all the best magazines!!! And not only in Domino, but two of my ultimate favorite blogs, Design*Sponge and Decor8!!! Check out the gorgeous Modern Dose website here!! 

From Brooklyn to Boulder! Photo on the left is of Brooklyn based John Pomp's lights - Now these are seriously some of the best lights I saw at the ICFF, stunning designs, amazing, and so beautiful...John Pomp Studios website is an absolute Must See!!! Check it out here!!!!!! NOW!
Now, on the right - we zoom over to Colorado and we find ourselves snuggling up with a cushion!!! Oh, and how these are so warm, glowing and furry, they almost snuggle back with you!! Diana Lin's cushions are a warming furry delight - on the sofa, table, or even nightlight! For more info check out her website here! She's also offering an ICFF $20 Discount until June 3rd!! Quick snap it up!!!!

More ICFF Later!!!

No comments: