Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pool...


I went out last night with a few friends of mine, we had a great time! By the end of the night we were playing pool, much to my delight! I LOVE playing pool!!! I swear I spent most of my youth playing on the pool tables in the pubs in England, so without trying to toot my own horn too much, I'm not bad at it! However! Last night - after not having played for a year or more, I was rusty - too rusty! And although I made one or two peerrrfect shots, I was not on top form. I was disappointed with myself! Still, I shall give myself the excuse that it was about 2am!
Anyways, I secretly want a pool table in my house one day.. in the basement or library or something! Maybe a gorgeous antique table - I like the aubergine felt better than the green too!
Anyone for a game?

No comments: