Friday, November 21, 2008

VEGAS BABY!!



The time has finally come!!! Tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn (and I mean the crack of dawn!!!!) I'll be making my way to JFK to jump on a plane for 5 1/2 hours to arrive in LAS VEGAS at about 10:30 am (LV time!).... and..... I. CAN'T. WAIT.!!!!
Seeing Dad again will be just fantastic, It's been wayyy too long as it is. It's also been wayyy too long since I got a break from NYC (even if I do love it here!)
Also, we're staying in my all time favorite hotel "Paris" with its cloud painted ceilings and faux cobble stone pathways... HaHaHa!!!

So maybe I'll get to meet Lady luck again, and even if I don't, hanging out with Dad again will be absolutely perfect, and really, I couldn't ask for anything more than that.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!!! I wish everyone a most wonderful holiday, whatever you do!!!


No comments: