Monday, April 20, 2009

Rain With A Side Of Cheese...


New York City in the rain

A thunderstorm is rolling it's way across New York City (NY doesn't even do April Showers by halves!) And so what's a girl to do on such a soggy Monday evening? Well...

I think I few key things are needed here...
1) tea, of course (I'm British after all). 
2) a comfy fluffed sofa with cushions, blankets and other such cosy accessories. 
3) pj's, because every girl wears a pair of pj's on an evening like today. 

Images from House to Home and Domino Magazine (so sad you're gone Domino!)

And finally, 
4) large amounts of cheese in the form of that 1986 classic 'Top Gun'... yup my dears, think fighter pilots and classic one liners that you just love to hate and make you laugh! I haven't 'lost that lovin' feeling' for this one!!! (even though I don't like Tom Cruise at all!! ha!)


Cheese, wonderful cheese!


Ah, Maverick and Goose! Here's one quote I just had to share!!... A plate of cheese coming right up! Love it!! haha!!

Maverick: Jesus Christ, and you think I'm reckless? When I fly, I'll have you know that my crew and my plane come first. 
Charlie: Well, I am going to finish my sentence, Lieutenant. My review of your flight performance was right on. 
Maverick: Is that right? 
Charlie: That is right, but I held something back. I see some real genius in your flying, Maverick, but I can't say that in there. I was afraid that everyone in the tax trailer would see right through me, and I just don't want anyone to know that I've fallen for you. 

No comments: