Friday, March 26, 2010

New and Moo...



Well, I did indeed pick up my new keys today! And I (of course!!!) checked out my new abode!! It's all freshly painted, looking bright, clean and sparkling!! I'm even MORE excited now! (and who thought that was possible?!!)
So I've been spending a lot of today packing, which will undoubtedly be the main job of this weekend, but I've also been dreaming of all the wonderful things that I'm going to buy and create to have my new home a slice of perfect!
And well, first thing on the list.... can you guess?!! I'll give you a clue... "moo"!!


1 comment:

Clever Elsie said...

There's something so wonderful about the possibility inherent in four empty walls and a wide open floor. It can become anything and everything for that moment in time!

The cowhide is awesome and would look fantastic on the hardwood! I'm super curious to see what a design pro like you will do with her apartment. :)