Monday, March 22, 2010

Movin' Movin' Movin' Rawhide!!!!



SO!!! I'm seriously so very excited about whats about to happen in my life!!!!!
Finally, after stressful searching and an almost desperate need to get out of where I am living now, I have found myself my own perfect studio apartment in downtown NYC!!!

I CANNOT WAIT TO MOVE IN!!!!

With 12 days until the big day I have got some serious packing to do, but I think I'm really going to enjoy it (yes, I can't believe I just said that either!!) it's going to be some kind of a deep cleansing ritual after two years in my current apartment. Above are a two pics taken (via camera phone - nice and grainy right?!) when I first saw the place and it's still showing the remains of the last tenant.

So this is the beginning of what will be, I'm sure, blow by blow posts of the move in, the first set up, and every little detail and design that follows into making my own set of nyc square feet just the way I want it to be!

No comments: