Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gorgeous New Jersey House!!



I've been spending a lot of time in New Jersey recently, and I've come to really like it! I've seen rolling green hills, wildlife (including one giant bear eating garbage! Which was spotted while I saw safely -and thankfully!- inside!) and some absolutely gorgeous houses! Most of which include porches! And oh how I love porches!!

So, as I do, I search real estate!!!
And I came across this total beauty!!
Built in 1735 this four bed, one bath house sits comfortably on 6 acres. With a large red barn and a property overflowing with apple and cherry trees, this house is just adorable....
There are four large fireplaces including one in the master bedroom. And although it only has one bathroom, there is a storage room which could easily be made into the second. I love the old floors, the old stone and the old wood beams, and with some changes here and there including a lick of paint, this house could be a dream come true!
And yes - that little porch is screaming "place swinging bench here"!!!






For the full listing - click here!

No comments: